Shipping schedule for the Watershed Wellness Center:
|Retail order placed by 1 pm EST :||Approximate ship date:|
Watershed Return Policy
1. Products cannot be returned once they have been opened, used, or unsealed. Unopened, unused, and sealed products are eligible for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase, but may be subject to a 15% restock fee.
2. All sales of books are final and non-refundable nor are they exchangeable for any reason.
3. No return will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). We need to authorize the return prior to the item being sent back. Please call (517)886-0440 to obtain an RMA number.
4. Shipping fees for the return or exchange of products are the responsibility of the purchaser and previous shipping fees will not be refunded.
5. Out of stock items will be eligible for a full refund or will be shipped when back in stock at the approval of the customer. If the customer has an order with multiple items and they are willing to pay extra for shipping we are able to mail the in stock and out of stock items separately.
6. If any product(s) is damaged when received by the customer, please immediately send a photo of the damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. For refunds and exchanges the product must be in the original packaging and include the parts and invoice that the product came with.
8. In the event an item is returned or refunded, reward points used for the original purchase will not be reimbursed.
9. All warranties are between the manufacturer and the purchaser unless otherwise stated. The WWC warranties Water Ionizers, the HomePure Air Purifier, and the HomePure Car Air Purifier. WWC warranties cover defective parts for one year.
10. By placing a Phone Order with us you are acknowledging that you agree to our return policy.
Watershed Domestic Shipping Policy
1. Free shipping on orders over $100 applies to online orders within the United States only. Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping.
2. Online orders will be shipped by the US Postal Service standard shipping (4-5 days). UPS shipping is available for online orders for an additional fee.
3. The Watershed Wellness Center is not responsible for packages that are lost, missing, or delayed during domestic transition, including theif and loss to the US Postal Service. To track your package please go to the US Postal Service website and use the tracking number that was given to you. (https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction).
Watershed International Shipping Policy
1. We ship 110V, NOT 240V, electronic products only. This includes all Water Ionizers unless specifically requested by the customer.
2. We thoroughly inspect all our electronic products before we ship them. If there is a problem with the unit, we will support you with parts and expertise. We will not repair of the unit itself.
3. No free shipping for any orders outside of the United States. UPS shipping is recommended for products shipped outside of the United States because tracking is available.
4. US Postal Service is also available for shipping, however, it will only be shipped by Air Mail. Although packages are usually received in less than 14 days, shipping by US Postal Service Air Mail may take 28 days to reach its destination. Please be patient and understand that this matter is not in our hands and we cannot track a package through the post office. We can only determine whether the package has arrived at its destination or has not.
5. The Watershed is not responsible for taxes, duty, or tariffs on any items shipped levied in the country of destination. Those are the responsibility of the customer.
6. The Watershed Wellness Center is not responsible for packages that are lost, missing, or delayed during international transition.
Office: (517) 886-0440
Orders & Inquiries: (517) 886-0440
The Watershed respects the privacy rights of our customers and those who contact us simply wanting information. Our customer information database is not shared with anyone outside of our company for any reason.
The Watershed does not send out cookies from our website. We do not track our customer’s movements on the web for any reason. We do not gather information about our customers. The Watershed continues to market to all our customers after they have contacted us, regardless of whether they have purchased products from us recently or not. If you receive an email promotion from us and do not wish to receive further promotions, please express your desire to have your name removed from our mailing list.
This web site is not intended as medical advice. The Watershed, nor any of its employees, do not offer medical advice of any kind. The writings and statements on this website have not reviewed and/or approved by the FDA. Our products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Rather they are meant to demonstrate that aging can be slowed and even reversed and that Great Health achieved when the most fundamental nutritional needs of the human body are met. Always consult a medical doctor or other medical professional when you consider it necessary.